Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Three Mini Amigos

I invited three of the girls who I did maternity pics for last year in for a shoot this past Saturday.  Their little guys are the CUTEST babies ever!!  I was pretty nervous because I didn't know what I was going to do if there was a baby meltdown, let alone a multiple baby meltdown, but they couldn't have been more awesome.  It was almost like they knew what they were doing in front of the camera.  With a stuffed Mickey Mouse in one hand, camera in the other, and mixture of making insane sounds/jumping up and down/slapping my feet on floor, I managed to get some great shots of these little ones and their mommies!!  Thanks a bunch, girls!!!















3 comments:

  1. WOW! What great work Lisa! You are indeed the best photographer in the class. WOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!

    ReplyDelete