Friday, September 21, 2012

Sweet Little Emmie

Whew!!! It has certainly been a whirlwind couple of months.  So much has been going on over here.  I started a new job, launched a new photo brand and website, and for those of you that don't know, I'm getting married in.....wait for it, wait for it....8 days!!! I feel like I JUST got engaged on the beautiful Schooner Mistress, and now all of a sudden its 14 months later and it's feeling like fall already.  I actually had to cut back on shooting and blogging the past few months because most of my free time has been dedicated to wedding planning and DIY crafting.  Let me tell you, I wouldn't hate if I never saw burlap, lace or hot glue again, haha.  Don't worry though, I'm back in full photo swing after October 9th!  And I'll be a Mrs. as well :)

Speaking of the wedding, I had the most amazing stationary made by my dear friend Ashley.  She owns the Preppy Paperie and really brought our nautical vision to life in our Save the Dates, Invitations and RSVPs.  Not only is she a a very talented designer, but we also used to work together and she's been a client of mine for the past few years.  This time around, there was fourth subject added to their family photos.  Meet the cutest, sweetest, most adorable new addition to their family, Emery Morgan :)



















No comments:

Post a Comment