Sunday, November 4, 2012

Annapolis Wedding :: Ashley + Chris

I fell in love with this sweet couple during their engagement shoot in Ocean City, Maryland a couple of months ago.  It was so incredibly obvious that they were meant for each other.  Love was all around and the vibe definitely warmed my heart on that chilly day!  Now,  speeding up to  just a few weeks ago, they tied the knot nautical style, at the bride's parents' waterfront home in Annapolis, Maryland.  That same vibe was there, not only emulating from the bride and groom, but from all of the guests that came to celebrate their love.  I gave me the chills and really made so happy that I was able to document it.  It was an amazing day and night and I am so happy to introduce Mr. and Mrs. Kidwell!!!





 






































1 comment:

  1. Lisa,

    You are amazing! Thank you for the wonderful pictures you took. I look at them all the time. They turned out beautiful.

    Ash

    ReplyDelete